TE-5170DV-BLX & TE-5170BLXZ 13 Operations Manual
1. Open shelter box and remove Anodized Aluminum Shelter, TE-5003V Filter Holder
with TE-5005-9 gasket, TE-53 3 Water Manometer, male tube fitting, and TE-
5070-BL VFC Brushless Blower Motor Assembly with VFC attached.
2. Open lid box and remove 5001-10 Roof (for roof assembly see below),
3. Screw TE-5003V Filter Holder onto TE-10557TSP and TE-5070-BL Brushless
Blower Motor Assembly (tubing, power cord, and hole in filter holder collar to the
right) make sure TE-5005-9 gasket is in place.
4. Lower Filter Holder, VFC, and Brushless Blower Motor down through top support
pan on shelter.
5. Connect clear tubing from bulkhead fitting to pressure tap on side of filter holder.
6. Connect black tubing from TE-5070-BL to pressure fitting on the bottom of the TE-
5009 chart recorder.
7. For 110 volt installations only, install power transformer to bottom pan of
shelter using the (4) ¼-20 bolts and nuts supplied with the transformer.