Install the Printer Driver and Cable the Printer
Some USB printer manufacturers (for example, HP and Lexmark) request that you do not connect the USB
cable until the installation software prompts you to do so.
To install the driver and cable the printer:
1. On each computer on your network that shares the USB printer, install the driver software for the USB
If you cannot locate the printer driver, contact the printer manufacturer.
2. Use a USB printer cable to connect the USB printer to a router USB port.
Download the ReadySHARE Printer Utility
The utility works on Windows and Mac computers.
To download the utility:
1. Visit NETGEAR.com/readyshare.
2. Click the PRINT - Learn how you can print wirelessly from many devices link.
3. Click one of the following links to download the ReadySHARE Printer utility setup file:
•Download PC installer and get started. This is the utility for Windows computers.
•Download the genie App and get started. This is the utility for smartphones and tablets.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to download the ReadySHARE Printer utility.
Share a USB Printer
Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri-Band WiFi Router