Your settings are saved.
7. (Optional) If this service is disabled and no other DHCP server is on your network, set your computer
IP addresses manually so that the computers can access the router.
Manage Reserved LAN IP Addresses
When you specify a reserved IP address for a computer on the LAN, that computer always receives the
same IP address each time it accesses the router’s DHCP server. Assign reserved IP addresses to computers
or servers that require permanent IP settings.
Reserve an IP Address
To reserve an IP address:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Setup > LAN Setup.
The LAN Setup page displays.
5. In the Address Reservation section, click the Add button.
6. In the IP Address field, type the IP address to assign to the computer or server.
Choose an IP address from the router’s LAN subnet, such as 192.168.1.x.
7. Type the MAC address of the computer or server.
If the computer is already on your network, you can copy its MAC address from the
Attached Devices page and paste it here.
8. Click the Apply button.
The reserved address is entered into the table.
The reserved address is not assigned until the next time the computer contacts the router’s DHCP server.
Reboot the computer, or access its IP configuration and force a DHCP release and renew.
Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri-Band WiFi Router