•Folder Name. Full path of the network folder.
•Volume Name. Volume name from the storage device.
•Total Space and Free Space. The current utilization of the storage device.
Add a Network Folder on a Storage Device
You can add network folders on a storage device connected to the USB port on the modem router.
To add a network folder to a storage device:
1. Launch a web browser from a WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ReadySHARE.
The USB Storage (Basic Settings) page displays. By default, the Basic radio button is selected.
5. Click the Edit button.
6. In the Available Network Folders table, select the device.
7. Click the Create Network Folder button.
The Create Network Folder window opens.
8. From the USB Device menu, select the USB drive.
We recommend that you do not attach more than one drive to each USB port (for
example, through a USB hub).
9. Click the Browse button.
Another pop-up window opens.
10. Navigate to the folder in which you want to create a new share and select the folder.
11. Click the OK button.
The pop-up window closes. The folder displays in the Folder field in the Create Network Folder pop-up
12. In the Share Name field, type the name of the share.
13. From the Read Access menu and the Write Access menu, select the settings that you want.
Share a Storage Device
Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D7000v2