To view or specify the settings for a VDSL Internet connection that requires a login and
uses a PPPoE service:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select Internet.
The Internet Setup page displays.
5. From the Select Country menu, select the country in which you use the modem router.
The Select Country menu is not available in all countries and might be masked out.
6. From the Select Internet Service Provider menu, select the Internet service provider (ISP) that you
If your ISP is not in the menu, select Other.
7. From the Transfer Mode menu, select VDSL(PTM).
When you select VDSL(PTM) from the Transfer Mode menu, the only option in the DSL Mode menu
8. Make sure that the Enable This Interface check box is selected.
9. Scroll down to the Does your Internet connection require a login? section and select the Yes radio
The page adjusts.
10. Enter the VDSL settings as described in the following table.
These settings are disabled because they do not apply to a VDSL connection.Multiplexing Method
Select the Use VLANID check box and enter the VLAN ID, as indicated by
A VLAN ID might be required if you subscribe to both Internet service and a
service such as IPTV. If your ISP did not provide you with a VLAN ID, leave
the Use VLANID check box cleared, which is the default setting.
Manage the Internet Settings Manually
Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D7000v2