5. Enter the access point user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are
The Home page displays.
6. Customize the access point settings for your network environment.
7. After you configure the access point IP address, write down the IP address.
You will need this IP address to log in to the access point in the future.
8. After you complete the initial configuration, you can change the computer back to its original IP address
Log In to the Access Point After Setup to View or Change
This task assumes that you already know the IP address at which you can log in to
the access point. If you do not, see Connect and Log In to the Access Point for Initial
Configuration on page 12.
After you set up the access point, you can view or change the settings for the access point.
To log in to the access point web management interface:
1. Open a web browser from a computer that is connected to the same network as the access point or to
the access point directly through an Ethernet cable or WiFi connection.
2. Enter the IP address that is assigned to the access point.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the access point user name and password.
Install and Access the Access Point in Your Network
802.11ac Wireless Access Point Model WAC104