DescriptionField or Column
The detected rate of packet reception in bytes per second on this port.Rx B/s
The time elapsed since this port acquired the link.Up Time
The interval at which the statistics are updated on this page. For more information, see
Change the Traffic Statistics Polling Frequency on page 48.
Change the Traffic Statistics Polling Frequency
You can change the polling frequency or stop traffic polling. For information about the traffic statistics, see
View the Traffic Statistics on page 47.
To change the traffic statistics polling frequency or stop polling:
1. Open a web browser from a computer that is connected to the same network as the access point or to
the access point directly through an Ethernet cable or WiFi connection.
2. Enter the IP address that is assigned to the access point.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the access point user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are
The Home page displays.
4. Select Administration > Status.
The page displays the traffic statistics.
5. To change the polling frequency, do the following:
a. In the Poll Interval field, enter a time in seconds.
b. Click the Set Interval button.
6. To stop polling, click the Stop button.
View or Clear the Logs
You can view the log messages (in short, the logs) that are collected on the access point. These logs might
be useful if a technical support team helps you to resolve a problem. You can also clear the logs.
Manage the Access Point and Monitor the Traffic
802.11ac Wireless Access Point Model WAC104