To view or clear the logs:
1. Open a web browser from a computer that is connected to the same network as the access point or to
the access point directly through an Ethernet cable or WiFi connection.
2. Enter the IP address that is assigned to the access point.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the access point user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are
The Home page displays.
4. Select Administration > Logs.
The Logs page displays. The page shows the current time and, for each log entry, the following
•Action. The action that occurred, such as whether a WLAN connection was made.
•Source. The name, IP address, or MAC address of a device, if applicable.
•Date and time. The date and time that the entry was logged.
5. To refresh the log screen, click the Refresh button.
6. To clear the log entries, click the Clear Log button.
Manage the Access Point and Monitor the Traffic
802.11ac Wireless Access Point Model WAC104