Add a WiFi Schedule
You can use this feature to turn off the WiFi signal from your access point at times when you do not need
a WiFi connection. For example, you might turn it off at night or for the weekend.You can add a separate
WiFi schedule for each WiFi band. You can also add multiple schedules for each WiFi band.
You can add a WiFi schedule only if the access point is connected to the Internet and
synchronizes its internal clock with a time server on the Internet. For more information
about whether the access point synchronizes its clock, see Set the Time Zone and
Adjust the Daylight Saving Time on page 17.
To add a WiFi schedule for a WiFi band:
1. Open a web browser from a computer that is connected to the same network as the access point or to
the access point directly through an Ethernet cable or WiFi connection.
2. Enter the IP address that is assigned to the access point.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the access point user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are
The Home page displays.
4. Select Advanced Setup > Advanced Wireless Settings.
5. In the Wireless Network (2.4GHz b/g/n) section or Wireless Network (5GHz a/n/ac) section, select the
Wireless Schedule check box.
Manage the Advanced WiFi Features
802.11ac Wireless Access Point Model WAC104