If you are connected to the access point over a WiFi connection, make sure that you
add your own WiFi device to the access control list before you enable access control.
9. Select the Turn Access Control On button.
10. Click the Apply button.
The access control list is saved and the Advanced Wireless Settings page displays again.
11. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved and the access control list becomes active. Only WiFi devices that are on the
access control list are now allowed to connect to the WiFi network of the access point.
Manage the WPS Settings
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) lets you join the WiFi network without typing the WiFi password. You can
change the WPS default settings.
To manage the WPS settings:
1. Open a web browser from a computer that is connected to the same network as the access point or to
the access point directly through an Ethernet cable or WiFi connection.
2. Enter the IP address that is assigned to the access point.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the access point user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are
The Home page displays.
4. Select Advanced Setup > Advanced Wireless Settings.
The Advanced Wireless Settings page displays.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
The WAC104’s PIN field displays the fixed PIN that you use if you want to configure the access point’s
WiFi settings from another platform through WPS.
6. To disable the PIN, clear the Enable WAC104’s PIN check box.
By default, the Enable WAC104’s PIN check box is selected and the access point’s PIN is enabled.
For enhanced security, you can disable the access point’s PIN by clearing the Enable WAC104’s PIN
Manage the Advanced WiFi Features
802.11ac Wireless Access Point Model WAC104