3. Enter the access point user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are
The Home page displays.
4. Make sure that the WiFi settings match the requirements for the WiFi repeating function.
For you to use the WiFi repeating function, you cannot use the auto channel feature for the access point
and the SSID broadcast must be enabled. We recommend that you use WPA2-PSK to secure the WiFi
communication for the WDS.
5. Select Advanced Setup > Wireless Repeating Function.
The Wireless Repeating Function page displays.
6. Select the Enable Wireless Repeating Function (2.4GHz b/g/n) check box or the Enable Wireless
Repeating Function (5GHz a/n/ac) check box.
7. Maker sure that the Wireless Repeater radio button is selected.
8. In the Repeater IP Address fields, type the IP address of the repeater access point.
This IP address must be in the same subnet as the base station, but different from the LAN IP address
of the base station.
9. In the Base Station MAC Address field, enter the MAC address of the access point that functions as
the base station.
10. Click the Apply button.
Manage the Advanced WiFi Features
802.11ac Wireless Access Point Model WAC104