POCKETRAK C24 Owner’s Manual 5
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
* Please keep this manual in a safe place for future reference.
These precautions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Do not operate the device or use headphones/earphones while
driving a car or riding a motorcycle or a bicycle, since this could
result in a serious accident.
Do not open
• Do not open the device or attempt to disassemble the internal
parts or modify them in any way. The device contains no user-
serviceable parts. If it should appear to be malfunctioning,
discontinue use immediately and have it inspected by qualified
Yamaha service personnel.
• Do not expose the device to rain, use it near water or in damp or
wet conditions, or place containers near it containing liquids
which might spill into any openings. If any liquid such as water
seeps into the device, turn off the power immediately and unplug
the power cord from the AC outlet. Then have the device
inspected by qualified Yamaha service personnel.
If you notice any abnormality
• If this device should be dropped or damaged, immediately turn
off the power and have the device inspected by qualified Yamaha
• Before moving the device, remove all connected cables.
• Do not expose the device to excessive dust or vibrations, or
extreme cold or heat (such as in direct sunlight, near a heater, or
in a car during the day) to prevent the possibility of panel
disfiguration or damage to the internal components.
• Do not place the device in an unstable position where it might
accidentally fall over.
• Do not use the device in the vicinity of a TV, radio, stereo
equipment, mobile phone, or other electric devices. Doing so
may result in noise, both in the device itself and in the TV or
radio next to it.
• Do not use the device or headphones/earphones for a long
period of time at a high or uncomfortable volume level, since this
can cause permanent hearing loss. If you experience any hearing
loss or ringing in the ears, consult a physician.
• Do not rest your weight on the device or place heavy objects on
it, and avoid use excessive force on the buttons, switches or
• Saved data may be lost due to malfunction or incorrect
operation. To protect against data loss, we recommend that you
save important data to an external device such as a computer.
Make sure to always observe the basic precautions listed below to prevent the likelihood of serious
injury or even death from electrical shock, short-circuiting, damage, fire or other hazards.
Always follow the basic precautions listed below to avoid the possibility of serious injury or even death
from electrical shock, short-circuiting, damages, fire or other hazards.
Always follow the basic precautions listed below to avoid the possibility of physical injury to you or
others, or damage to the device or other property.
About the Device