Add a Port Triggering Service
To add a port triggering service:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router admin user name and password.
The user name is admin. The password is the one that you specified the first time
that you logged in. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Port Forwarding/Port Triggering.
The Port Forwarding / Port Triggering page displays.
5. Select the Port Triggering radio button.
The page adjusts.
6. Click the Add Service button.
7. In the Service Name field, type a descriptive service name.
8. From the Service User menu, select a user option:
•Any (the default) allows any computer on the Internet to use this service.
• Single address restricts the service to a particular computer.
9. From the Service Type menu, select TCP or UDP or TCP/UDP (both).
If you are not sure, select TCP/UDP.
10. In the Triggering Port field, enter the number of the outbound traffic port that will
open the inbound ports.
11. In the Connection Type,Starting Port, and Ending Port fields, enter the inbound
12. Click the Apply button.
The service is now in the Portmap Table. You must enable port triggering before
the router uses port triggering. See Enable Port Triggering on page 158.
User Manual157Manage Port Forwarding and
Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream AX6000 WiFi Router