To install your router using the Nighthawk app:
1. To download the app, visit
2. On your mobile device, tap Settings > Wi-Fi and find and connect to your router’s
Your router’s WiFi network name (SSID) and network key (password) are on the router
3. Launch the Nighthawk app on your mobile device.
4. Follow the instructions that display on the app to install your router and connect to
Change the language
By default, the language is set to Auto.
To change the language:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The password is the one that you specified the first time
that you logged in. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. In the upper right corner, select a language from the menu.
5. When prompted, click the OK button to confirm this change.
The page refreshes with the language that you selected.
User Manual24Connect to the Network and
Access the Router
Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream AX6000 WiFi Router