Specify WPS settings
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) lets you join the WiFi network without typing the WiFi
To specify WPS settings:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the router admin user name and password.
The user name is admin. The password is the one that you specified the first time
that you logged in. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Wireless Settings.
The Wireless Settings page displays.
The Router’s PIN field displays the fixed PIN that you can use to configure the router’s
WiFi settings from another device through WPS.
5. (Optional) Select or clear the Enable Router’s PIN check box.
The PIN function might temporarily be disabled when the router detects suspicious
attempts to break into the router’s WiFi settings by using the router’s PIN through
WPS. You can manually enable the PIN function by selecting the Enable Router’s
PIN check box.
6. (Optional) Select or clear the Keep Existing Wireless Settings check box.
By default, the Keep Existing Wireless Settings check box is selected. We
recommend that you leave this check box selected.
If you clear this check box, the next time a new WiFi client uses WPS to connect to
the router, the router WiFi settings change to an automatically generated random
SSID and security key.
7. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
User Manual73Manage Network Settings
Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream AX6000 WiFi Router