4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Wireless Settings.
The Wireless Settings page displays.
5. Select the use other operation mode check box.
6. Select the Enable Bridge Mode radio button.
7. Click the setup bride mode wireless settings button.
The Wireless Settings window opens.
8. Specify the settings of the other router to which this router will connect:
a. Select the wireless network from the menu:
•Wireless Networks (2.4Ghz b/g/n)
•Wireless Networks (5Ghz a/n/ac)
For 802.11ac or 802.11ax mode, select 5 GHz.
b. In the Name (SSID) file, enter the wireless network name (SSID).
c. In the Security Options section, select a radio button.
d. If the Password (Network Key) field displays, type the WiFi password (network
key) that you use to connect wirelessly to the other router.
9. Click the Apply button.
The window closes and you are returned to the main Wireless Settings page.
10. Click the Apply button on the main Wireless Settings page.
Your settings are saved.
Ethernet Port Aggregation
Ethernet aggregation lets aggregate two Ethernet ports on your router to improve the
aggregated file transfer speed.
To set up Ethernet port aggregation, connect a device that supports Ethernet port
aggregation and 802.3ad to Ethernet aggregate ports 4 and 5 on your router. Note that
Ethernet port aggregation is also referred to as link aggregation, teaming port, and
WARNING: To avoid causing broadcast looping, which can shut down your network,
do not connect an unmanaged switch to Ethernet ports 4 and 5 on your router.
User Manual84Manage Network Settings
Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream AX6000 WiFi Router