Connecting to a network wirelessly
Selecting a wireless network connection method
Select a wireless connection method according to your network environment.
▪ You n443 to 2on586ur4 t74 n4twork s4tt8n6s 85 your rout4r 3o4s not support DHCP or 85 you w0nt to
2on586ur4 t74 n4twork p0r0m4t4rs m0nu0lly. For 34t08ls, s44 t74 5ollow8n6:
– S4tt8n6 t74 n4twork p0r0m4t4rs m0nu0lly p.
▪ W74n t74 un8t 8s 03343 to 0 Mus82C0st n4twork, t74 n4twork s4tt8n6s 20n 14 2on586ur43 0t t74 s0m4 t8m4.
I5 you us4 Mus82C0st, t78s m4t7o3 8s r42omm4n343. For 34t08ls, s44 t74 5ollow8n6:
– A338n6 t74 un8t to t74 Mus82C0st n4twork p.
(such as iPhone)
1Press z (receiver power) to turn on the unit.
2Turn on the TV and switch the TV input to display video from the
unit (HDMI OUT jack).
4Use the cursor keys to select “Network” and press ENTER.
5Use the cursor keys to select “Network Connection” and press
6Use the cursor keys to select “Wireless(Wi-Fi)” and press ENTER.
The following connection methods are available.
• “Setting up a wireless connection using the WPS button” (p.135)
• “Setting up a wireless connection using an iOS device” (p.135)
• “Setting up a wireless connection by selecting from the list of available access
• “Setting up a wireless connection manually” (p.137)
• “Setting up a wireless connection by using the WPS PIN code” (p.138)