Speaker systems and speakers to be connected
Select the speaker layout for the number of speakers that you are using and place the
speakers and subwoofer in your room.
(the number of channels)
5.1 3.1 2.1
Front (L/R) 1/2
Surround (L/R) 4/5
Speakers and subwoofers to be connected to the unit must meet the following
• (U.S.A. and Canada models only)
Under its default settings, the unit is configured for 8-ohm speakers. When
connecting 6-ohm speakers, set the unit’s speaker impedance to “6 Ω MIN”. For
details, see the following:
– “Setting the speaker impedance” (p.18)
• (Except for U.S.A. and Canada models)
Use speakers with an impedance of at least 6 W.
• Use a subwoofer with built-in amplifier.
▪ Pr4p0r4 t74 num14r o5 sp40k4rs 022or38n6 to your sp40k4r syst4m.
▪ B4 sur4 to 2onn42t t74 5ront l45t 0n3 r867t sp40k4rs.