Accessory CD-ROM Installation Guide
• The software and this manual are the exclusive copyrights of Yamaha Corporation.
• Use of the software and this manual is governed by the license agreement which the purchaser fully agrees to
upon breaking the seal of the software packaging. (Please read carefully the Software Licensing Agreement on
page 108 before installing the application.)
• Copying of the software or reproduction of this manual in whole or in part by any means is expressly forbidden
without the written consent of the manufacturer.
• Yamaha makes no representations or warranties with regard to the use of the software and documentation and
cannot be held responsible for the results of the use of this manual and the software.
• This disk containing the software is not meant for use with an audio/visual system (CD player, DVD player,
etc.). Do not attempt to use the disk on equipment other than a computer.
• The screen displays as illustrated in this manual are for instructional purposes, and may appear somewhat dif-
ferent from the screens which appear on your computer.
• Software such as the USB-MIDI driver may be revised and updated without prior notice. Make sure to check
and download the latest version of the software from the following site.
• Future upgrades of application and system software and any changes in specifications and functions will be
Important Notices about the CD-ROM
This CD-ROM includes application software. Please refer to page 104 for software installation instructions.
Operating System (OS)
The applications in this CD-ROM are provided in versions for Windows operating systems.
• Do not attempt to play this CD-ROM on equipment other
than a computer. The result high-volume noise can poten-
tially cause hearing damage or damage your equipment.