YDP-S34 Owner’s Manual
Please keep this manual in a safe and handy place for future reference.
This AC adaptor is designed for use with only Yamaha electronic instruments. Do
not use for any other purpose.
Indoor use only. Do not use in any wet environments.
When setting up, make sure that the AC outlet is easily accessible. If some
trouble or malfunction occurs, immediately turn off the power switch of the
instrument and disconnect the AC adaptor from the outlet. When the AC adaptor
is connected to the AC outlet, keep in mind that electricity is flowing at the
minimum level, even if the power switch is turned off. When you are not using
the instrument for a long time, make sure to unplug the power cord from the wall
AC outlet.
Always follow the basic precautions listed below to avoid the possibility of serious injury or even death from electrical
shock, short-circuiting, damages, fire or other hazards. These precautions include, but are not limited to, the
Do not place the power cord near heat sources such as heaters or radiators. Also,
do not excessively bend or otherwise damage the cord, or place heavy objects on
Only use the voltage specified as correct for the instrument. The required voltage
is printed on the name plate of the instrument.
Use the specified adaptor (page 34) only. Using the wrong adaptor can result in
damage to the instrument or overheating.
Check the electric plug periodically and remove any dirt or dust which may have
accumulated on it.
This instrument contains no user-serviceable parts. Do not open the instrument
or attempt to disassemble or modify the internal components in any way. If it
should appear to be malfunctioning, discontinue use immediately and have it
inspected by qualified Yamaha service personnel.
Do not expose the instrument to rain, use it near water or in damp or wet
conditions, or place on it any containers (such as vases, bottles or glasses)
containing liquids which might spill into any openings. If any liquid such as
water seeps into the instrument, turn off the power immediately and unplug the
power cord from the AC outlet. Then have the instrument inspected by qualified
Yamaha service personnel.
Never insert or remove an electric plug with wet hands.
Do not put burning items, such as candles, on the unit. A burning item may fall
over and cause a fire.
When one of the following problems occur, immediately turn off the power switch
and disconnect the electric plug from the outlet. Then have the device inspected
by Yamaha service personnel.
- The power cord or plug becomes frayed or damaged.
- It emits unusual smells or smoke.
- Some object has been dropped into the instrument.
- There is a sudden loss of sound during use of the instrument.
For AC adaptor
For YDP-S34
Power supply/AC adaptor
Do not open
Water warning
Fire warning
If you notice any abnormality
DMI-5 1/2
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | DMCA Policy
2006-2020 Rsmanuals.com