NETGEAR RangeMax™ NEXT Wireless Router WNR834B User Manual
3-2 Restricting Access From Your Network
v2.1, July 2007
• If the keyword XXX is specified, the URL www.badstuff.com/xxx.html is blocked.
• If the keyword .com is specified, only Web sites with other domain suffixes (such as .edu, .org,
or .gov) can be viewed.
To block access to Internet sites:
1. From the main menu of the browser interface, under Content Filtering, select Block Sites.
2. Enable keyword blocking by selecting either Per Schedule or Always.
To block by schedule, be sure to specify a time period in the Schedule menu. For scheduling,
see “Scheduling Blocking” on page 3-5.
3. Add a keyword or domain by entering it in the Keyword box and clicking Add Keyword. The
keyword or domain name will then appear the “Block sites containing these keywords or
domain names” list.
– Delete a keyword or domain name by selecting it from the list and clicking Delete