A750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router JR6150
2. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Wireless AP.
3. Select the Enable Access Point Mode check box.
4. (Optional) Select the Enable fixed IP settings on this device check box.
NETGEAR recommends that you do not use this feature.
5. Enter the following information about your Internet connection:
•IP Address. The IP address that your ISP assigned.
•IP Subnet Mask. The IP subnet mask that your ISP assigned.
•Gateway IP Address. The gateway IP address that your ISP assigned. The gateway
is the ISP’s router to which your router connects.
•Primary DNS. The IP address of your ISP’s primary DNS server.
•Secondary DNS. The IP address of your ISP’s secondary DNS server.
6. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
7. If you lose this screen, close and restart web browser.