A750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router JR6150
2. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Port Forwarding / Port Triggering.
By default, Port Forwarding is selected as the service type.
3. Click the Add Custom Service button.
4. In the Service Name field, enter a descriptive name.
5. In the Service Type list, select the protocol. Select TCP, UDP, or TCP/UDP.
If you are not sure, select TCP/UDP.
6. In the External Starting Port field, enter the beginning port number.
7. In the External Ending Port field, enter one of the following:
•If the application uses a single port, enter the same port number in the External
Ending Port field.