A750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router JR6150
inbound ports close when the inactivity time expires.
6. Click the Add Service button.
7. In the Service Name field, type a descriptive service name.
8. In the Service User list, select Any (the default) to allow any computer on the Internet to
use this service.
Otherwise, select Single address, and enter the IP address of one computer to restrict
the service to a particular computer.
9. In the Service Type list, select the protocol. Select either TCP or UDP or TCP/UDP.
10. In the Triggering Port field, enter the number of the outbound traffic port that should open
the inbound ports.
11. Enter the inbound connection port information in the Connection Type, Starting Port, and
Ending Port fields.
12. Click the Apply button.
The service is added to the Port Triggering Portmap Table on the Port Forwarding/Port
Triggering screen. By default, the service is enabled, that is, the Enable check box is
To edit or delete a port triggering entry:
1. Log in to the router.
For more information, see Use NETGEAR genie after Installation on page 17.