A750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router JR6150
2. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Static Routes.
3. Click the Add button.
4. In the Route Name field, type a name for this static route (for identification purposes only.)
5. If you want to limit access to the LAN only, select the Private check box.
If you select Private, the static route is not reported in RIP.
6. To make this route effective, select the Active check box.
By default, the Active check box is selected.
7. Type the IP address of the final destination.
8. Type the IP subnet mask for this destination. If the destination is a single host, type