genie ADVANCED Home
A750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router JR6150
2. Select ADVANCED > Setup > QoS Setup.
3. Select the Turn Bandwidth Control On check box.
4. Select the Automatically check Internet Uplink bandwidth radio button.
5. Click the Check button.
The router detects the available uplink bandwidth. After about one minute, the available
bandwidth displays on the screen. This information can help you to determine the
maximum bandwidth setting that you want to allow.
6. Select the Uplink bandwidth radio button.
7. Enter the maximum bandwidth that you want to allow, and select either Kbps or Mbps.
8. Click the Apply button.
Manage QoS Rules
The following procedure refers to preconfigured and custom QoS rules, which are also
referred to as QoS policies. For information about how to create custom QoS rules, see the
sections following this section.
To view, change, or delete a QoS rule:
1. Log in to the router.
For more information, see Use NETGEAR genie after Installation on page 17.