genie ADVANCED Home
A750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router JR6150
•Online Gaming. The Online Gaming list lets you select existing games, but scroll
down to the bottom to select Add a new game.
6. In the QoS Policy for field, type a descriptive name for the new application or game.
7. From the Priority list, select the priority that this traffic should receive relative to other
applications and traffic when accessing the Internet. Select Highest, High, Normal, or Low.
8. In the Connection Type field, select either TCP, UDP, or TCP/UDP.
9. In the Starting Port and Ending Port fields, specify the port number or range of port
numbers that the application or game uses.
10. Click the Apply button.
The rule is saved in the QoS Policy table on the QoS Setup screen.
Create a QoS Rule for Ethernet LAN Ports
To create a QoS policy for a device connected to one of the router's LAN ports:
1. Log in to the router.
For more information, see Use NETGEAR genie after Installation on page 17.
2. Select ADVANCED > Setup > QoS Setup.