genie ADVANCED Home
A750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router JR6150
3. Click the Set Up QoS Rule button.
4. Click the Add Priority Rule button.
5. In the Priority Category list, select Ethernet LAN Port.
6. In the QoS Policy for field, type a descriptive name for the LAN port.
7. From the LAN Port list, select the LAN port number.
8. From the Priority list, select the priority that this traffic should receive relative to other
applications and traffic when accessing the Internet. Select Highest, High, Normal, or Low.
9. Click the Apply button.
The rule is saved in the QoS Policy table on the QoS Setup screen.
Create a QoS Rule for a MAC Address
To create a QoS policy for traffic from a specific MAC address:
1. Log in to the router.