genie ADVANCED Home
A750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router JR6150
5. In the Priority Category list, select MAC Address.
6. In the QoS Policy for field, type a descriptive name for the MAC address.
7. If the device for which you want to create a QoS policy is displayed in the MAC Device List,
select its radio button.
The information from the MAC Device List populates the policy name, MAC Address,
and Device Name fields.
8. (Optional) If the device does not display in the MAC Device List, click the Refresh button.
If it still does not display, you must complete these fields manually.
9. From the Priority list, select the priority that this traffic should receive relative to other
applications and traffic when accessing the Internet. Select Highest, High, Normal, or Low.
10. Click the Apply button.
The rule is saved in the QoS Policy table on the QoS Setup screen.
To edit or delete a MAC address on the MAC Device List:
1. Log in to the router.
For more information, see Use NETGEAR genie after Installation on page 17.
2. Select ADVANCED > Setup > QoS Setup.