A750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router JR6150
- HTTP. Enabled by default. You can type
http://readyshare.routerlogin.net/shares to access the USB drive.
- HTTP (via Internet). Disabled by default. If you enable this feature, remote users
can type http://<public IP address/shares> (for example, http://126.96.36.199/shares)
or a URL domain name to access the USB drive over the Internet. This feature
supports file uploading only.
- FTP. Disabled by default.
- FTP (via Internet). Disabled by default. If you select this check box, remote users
can access the USB drive through FTP over the Internet. This feature supports
both downloading and uploading of files.
5. If you changed the settings, click the Apply button.
Your changes are saved.
Configure the Available Network Folders
You can view or change the network folders on the USB storage device.
To view network folders:
1. Log in to the router.
For more information, see Use NETGEAR genie after Installation on page 17.
2. Select BASIC > ReadySHARE.