A750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router JR6150
4. Click the Create Network Folder button.
If the Create a Network Folder screen does not display, your web browser might be
blocking pop-ups. If it is, change the browser settings to allow pop-ups.
5. Click the Browse button next to the Folder field, and select the folder.
6. Enter a name in the Share Name field.
7. In the Read Access list and the Write Access list, select the settings that you want.
The user name (account name) for All – no password is guest. The password for admin is
the same one that is used to log in to the router. By default, it is password.
8. Click the Apply button.
The folder is added on the USB device.
To edit a network folder:
1. Log in to the router.
For more information, see Use NETGEAR genie after Installation on page 17.
2. Select BASIC > ReadySHARE.