A750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router JR6150
5. To add a service, click the Add button.
6. From the Service Type list, select the application or service to block.
The list displays several common services, but you are not limited to these choices. To
add any additional services or applications that do not already appear, select User
7. If you know that the application uses either TCP or UDP, select the appropriate protocol. If
you are not sure, select TCP/UDB (both).
8. Enter the starting and ending port numbers.
If the application uses a single port number, enter that number in both fields.
9. Select the radio button for the IP address configuration you want to block and enter the IP
You can block the specified service for a single computer, a range of computers with
consecutive IP addresses, or all computers on your network.
10. Click the Add button.
Your changes are saved.
You can specify the days and time that you want to block Internet access.
To schedule blocking:
1. Log in to the router.
For more information, see Use NETGEAR genie after Installation on page 17.