A750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router JR6150
2. Select ADVANCED > Security > E-mail.
3. Select the Turn Email Notification On check box.
4. In the Your Outgoing Mail Server field, enter the name of your ISP’s outgoing (SMTP) mail
server (such as mail.myISP.com).
You might be able to find this information in the configuration screen of your email
program. If you leave this field blank, log and alert messages are not sent.
5. Enter the email address to which logs and alerts are sent in the Send to This E-mail
This email address is also used for the From address. If you leave this field blank, log and
alert messages are not sent.
6. To use a secure connection, select the Secure connection (use SSL) check box.
7. If your outgoing email server requires authentication, select the My Mail Server requires
authentication check box.
Complete the User Name and Password fields for the outgoing email server.
8. Select the Send Alerts Immediately check box.
Email alerts are sent immediately when someone attempts to visit a blocked site.
9. Enter the information in the fields in the Send logs according to this schedule section of the
Logs are sent automatically. If the log fills up before the specified time, the log is emailed.
After the log is sent, the log is cleared from the router memory. If the router cannot email
the log file, the log buffer might fill up. In this case, the router overwrites the log and
discards its contents.
10. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.