Loading...
22
Environment
Care
Wipe the device with a damp cloth or an antistatic cloth. Do not use solvents or microfibre
cloths.
Never use a dry cloth; this can cause static.
In rare cases, contact with chemical substances can cause changes to the device’s exterior. Due
to the wide variety of chemical products available on the market, it was not possible to test all
substances.
Impairments in high-gloss finishes can be carefully removed using display polishes for mobile
phones.
Contact with liquid
If the device comes into contact with liquid:
1Disconnect the power supply.
2Remove the batteries and leave the battery compartment open.
3Allow the liquid to drain from the device.
4Pat all parts dry.
5Place the device in a dry, warm place for at least 72 hours (not in a microwave, oven etc.)
with the battery compartment open and the keypad facing down (if applicable).
6Do not switch on the device again until it is completely dry.
When it has fully dried out, you will normally be able to use it again.
!
Loading...
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | DMCA Policy
2006-2020 Rsmanuals.com