Read the safety precautions and the user guide before use.
The device cannot be used in the event of a power failure. It is also not possible to transmit
Emergency numbers cannot be dialled if the keypad/display lock is activated!
Use only rechargeable batteries that correspond to the specification (see list of permitted
batteries www.gigaset.com/service). Never use a conventional (non-rechargeable) battery or
other battery types as this could result in significant health risks and personal injury. Rechargeable
batteries, which are noticeably damaged, must be replaced.
The handset must not be operated if the battery cover is open.
Do not use the devices in environments with a potential explosion hazard (e.g., paint shops).
The devices are not splashproof. For this reason do not install them in a damp environment such as
bathrooms or shower rooms.
Use only the power adapter indicated on the device.
Whilst charging, the power socket must be easily accessible.
Use only the cables supplied for fixed line and LAN connection and connect these to the intended
Remove faulty devices from use or have them repaired by our Service team, as these could interfere
with other wireless services.
Do not use the device if the display is cracked or broken. Broken glass or plastic can cause injury to
hands and face. Send the device to our Service department to be repaired.
Do not hold the rear of the handset to your ear when it is ringing or when speaker mode is
activated. Otherwise you risk serious and permanent damage to your hearing.
The phone may cause interference in analogue hearing aids (humming or whistling) or cause them
to overload. If you require assistance, please contact the hearing aid supplier.
Keep small cells and batteries, which can be swallowed, out of the reach of children.
Swallowing a battery can lead to burns, perforation of soft tissue and death. Severe burns can occur
within 2 hours of swallowing.
In the case of a swallowed cell or battery, seek medical care immediately.
Using your telephone may affect nearby medical equipment. Be aware of the technical conditions
in your particular environment, e.g., doctor's surgery.
If you use a medical device (e.g., a pacemaker), please contact the device manufacturer. They will
be able to advise you regarding the susceptibility of the device to external sources of high
frequency energy (for the specifications of your Gigaset product see "Technical data").