Manage and Monitor
CM400 High Speed Cable Modem
4. Select ADVANCED > Administration > Event Log.
The Event Log screen displays.
The Event Log screen shows the following information:
•Time. The time the event log entry was recorded.
•Priority. The severity for the event log entry.
•Description. A description of the event log entry.
5. To refresh the log screen, click the Refresh button.
6. To clear the log entries, click the Clear Log button.
Change the admin Password
You can change the default password that is used to log in to the cable modem with the user
To change the password for the user name admin:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer that is attached over an Ethernet cable to the
cable modem or from a computer that is connected to a WiFi router that is attached over an
Ethernet cable to the cable modem.
2. Type http://192.168.100.1.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the cable modem user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Administration > Set Password.
The Set Password screen displays.