A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Security > Access Control.
The Access Control page displays.
5. Click the View list of blocked devices not currently connected to the network link.
A table displays the detected device name, MAC address, and connection type of the devices that are not
connected and are blocked from accessing the network.
6. To add a device to the blocked list, do the following:
a. Click the Add button.
The Add Blocked Device page displays.
b. Enter the MAC address and device name for the device that you want to block.
c. On the Add Blocked Device page, click the Apply button.
The device is added to the blocked list on the Access Control page.
7. To remove a device from blocked list, do the following:
a. Select the check box for the device.
b. Click the Delete button.
Control Access to the Internet
Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D7800