Change an Outbound Firewall Rule
You can change an existing outbound firewall rule.
To change an outbound firewall rule:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Security > Block Services.
The previous figure shows two rules in the Service Table.
5. In the Service Table, select the radio button for the rule.
6. Click the Edit button.
The Block Services Setup page displays.
7. Change the settings.
For more information about the settings, see Add an Outbound Firewall Rule for a Custom Service or Application
on page 130.
8. Click the Accept button.
Your settings are saved. The changed rule displays in the Service Table on the Block Services page.
Control Access to the Internet
Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D7800