Remove an Outbound Firewall Rule
You can remove an outbound firewall rule that you no longer need.
To remove an outbound firewall rule:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Security > Block Services.
The previous figure shows two rules in the Service Table.
5. In the Service Table, select the radio button for the rule.
6. Click the Delete button.
The rule is removed from the Service Table.
Set Up a Schedule for Keyword Blocking and Outbound
You can set up a schedule that you can apply to keyword blocking (see Use Keywords to Block Internet Sites on
page 124) and outbound firewall rules (see Manage Simple Outbound Firewall Rules for Services and Applications
on page 128).
If applied, the schedule specifies the days and time that keyword blocking, outbound firewall rules, or both are active.
Control Access to the Internet
Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D7800