To enable or disable the automatic Dynamic QoS database update:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password.The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select Quality of Service.
If you are using Dynamic QoS, the Dynamic QoS check box is selected.
5. Select or clear the Automatically update performance optimization database check box.
6. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D7800