Change a Network Folder, Including Read and Write Access,
on a USB Drive
You can change network folders on storage devices connected to the USB port on the modem router.
To change a network folder:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > ReadySHARE > Advanced Settings.
The previous figure shows two USB devices attached to the modem router.
5. In the Available Network Folders table, select a device.
Share a Storage Device
Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D7800