A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > VLAN/Bridge Settings.
The VLAN/Bridge Settings page displays.
5. Select the Enable VLAN/Bridge Group check box.
6. Select the By VLAN tag group radio button.
7. Specify the settings as described in the following table.
Manage the WAN and LAN Network Settings
Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D7800