3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Static Routes.
The Static Routes page displays.
5. Click the Add button.
6. To make the route private, select the Private check box.
A private static route is not reported in RIP.
7. To prevent the route from becoming active after you click the Apply button, clear the Active check box.
In some situations, you might want to set up a static route but keep it disabled until a later time. By default, the
Active check box is selected and a route becomes active after you click the Apply button.
8. Enter the settings as described in the following table.
Enter the IP address for the final destination of the route.Destination IP Address
Enter the IP subnet mask for the final destination of the route.
If the destination is a single host, enter 255.255.255.255.
IP Subnet Mask
Manage the WAN and LAN Network Settings
Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D7800