Remove a Static Route
You can remove an existing static route that you no longer need.
To remove a static route:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Static Routes.
The Static Routes page displays.
5. In the Static Routes table, select the radio button to the left of the route.
6. Click the Delete button.
The route is removed from the table on the Static Routes page.
Manage the WAN and LAN Network Settings
Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D7800