4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Traffic Meter.
5. Select the Enable Traffic Meter check box.
6. Select the Connection time control radio button.
The modem router must be connected to the Internet for you to be able to select the
Connection time control radio button.
7. In the Monthly Limit field, enter how many hours per month are allowed.
The modem router must be connected to the Internet for you to be able to enter information
in the Monthly Limit field.
8. In the Traffic Counter section, set the traffic counter to begin at a specific time and date.
9. In the Traffic Control section, enter a value in minutes to specify when the modem router issues a warning
message before the monthly limit in hours is reached.
This setting is optional.The modem router issues a warning when the balance falls under the number of minutes
that you enter. By default, the value is 0 and no warning message is issued.
10. Select one or more of the following actions to occur when the limit is reached:
•Turn the Internet LED to flashing white/amber. This setting is optional. When the traffic limit is reached,
the Internet LED alternates blinking white and amber.
Manage the Modem Router and Monitor the Traffic
Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D7800