4. Select Internet.
The Internet Setup page displays.
5. From the Select Country menu, select the country in which you use the modem router.
The Select Country menu is not available in all countries and might be masked out.
6. From the Select Internet Service Provider menu, select the Internet service provider (ISP) that you are using.
If your ISP is not in the menu, select Other.
7. From the Transfer Mode menu, select ADSL(ATM).
8. From the DSL Mode menu, select the ADSL mode that your ISP provided you:
•Auto. The modem router detects the DSL mode automatically. (This is the default setting.)
•ADSL. Legacy version of ADSL.
•ADSL2. Legacy version of ADSL2.
•ADSL2+. ADSL2+ provides the fastest downstream rates and can interoperate with ADSL2 and ADSL.
9. Make sure that the Enable This Interface check box is selected.
For some ISPs, you can select the IPTV virtual interface from the menu above the Enable
This Interface check box. If you are specifying the settings for the IPTV virtual interface,
select IPTV from the menu. However, first specify the settings for the Internet virtual interface
(which is the default interface) before you specify the settings for the IPTV virtual interface.
10. Scroll down to the Does your Internet connection require a login? section and select the No radio button.
Manage the Internet Settings Manually
Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D7800