To view or specify the settings for a VDSL Internet connection that does not require a login:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select Internet.
The Internet Setup page displays.
5. From the Select Country menu, select the country in which you use the modem router.
The Select Country menu is not available in all countries and might be masked out.
6. From the Select Internet Service Provider menu, select the Internet service provider (ISP) that you are using.
If your ISP is not in the menu, select Other.
7. From the Transfer Mode menu, select VDSL(PTM).
When you select VDSL(PTM) from the Transfer Mode menu, the only option in the DSL Mode menu is VDSL2.
8. Make sure that the Enable This Interface check box is selected.
For some ISPs, you can select the IPTV virtual interface from the menu above the Enable
This Interface check box. If you are specifying the settings for the IPTV virtual interface,
select IPTV from the menu. However, first specify the settings for the Internet virtual interface
(which is the default interface) before you specify the settings for the IPTV virtual interface.
9. Scroll down to the Does your Internet connection require a login? section and select the No radio button.
Manage the Internet Settings Manually
Nighthawk X4S AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D7800