AC750 WiFi Range Extender
To use WPS to connect the extender to your WiFi router:
1. Press the WPS button on the side panel of the extender.
The WPS LED blinks.
2. Within two minutes, press the WPS button on your router or access point.
When the extender connects to your existing WiFi network, the WPS LED on the
extender lights solid green and the Router Link LED lights. If the Router Link LED
does not light, try again. If it still does not light, see Connect With Web Browser Setup on
3. If your WiFi router supports the 5 GHz band, repeat Steps 1 and 2 to connect the extender
to the 5 GHz band.
4. Unplug the extender and move it to a new location that is about halfway between your router
and the area with a poor router WiFi signal.
The location that you choose must be within the range of your existing WiFi router
5. Plug the extender into an electrical outlet and wait for the Power LED to light green.
6. Use the Router Link LED to help you choose a spot where the extender-to-router
connection is optimal.
7. If the Router Link LED does not light amber or green, plug the extender into an outlet closer
to the router and try again.
Keep moving the extender to outlets closer to the router until the Router Link LED lights
amber or green.
8. On your computer or WiFi device, find and connect to the new extended WiFi network.
The extender creates two new extended WiFi networks. The extender’s new WiFi
network names are based on your existing WiFi network name, with _EXT at the end of
•Existing WiFi network name. MyNetworkName
•New extended network names. MyNetworkName_2GEXT and
Use the same WiFi password that you use for your WiFi router.