AC750 WiFi Range Extender
After the connection with the computer or WiFi device is established, the Client Link LED
6. Launch a web browser and enter www.mywifiext.net in the address field.
The New Extender Setup page displays.
7. Click the NEW EXTENDER SETUP button.
The Create Account page displays.
8. Complete the fields on the page and click the NEXT button.
9. Verify that the Access Point/Extender switch is set to Access Point and click the
The extender checks for an Internet connection.
10. Click the HOME NETWORK or PUBLIC NETWORK button.
11. Set the network name (SSID), security option, and password for each access point network
and click the NEXT button.
Your settings are applied and the extender is ready to be used as an access point.
12. Use a WiFi network manager on the computer or WiFi device to connect to the new access
point WiFi network.
13. Click the Continue button.
A page displays that says you successfully created an access point.
14. Click the Next button.
The registration page displays.
15. Follow the onscreen instructions to register your extender.
Access Extender Settings
After installation, you can log in to the extender to view or change the extender’s settings.
To log in to the extender:
1. Use a WiFi network manager on a computer or WiFi device to find and connect to the
new extended WiFi network.
After the connection with the computer or WiFi device is established, the
Client Link LED lights.
2. Launch a web browser.
3. Enter www.mywifiext.net in the address field of the browser.
A login window opens.
4. Enter your user name and password and click the LOG IN button.
The Status page displays.