Extender Network Settings
AC750 WiFi Range Extender
Change the WiFi Network Name
To change the WiFi network name:
1. On a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the extender network, launch a web
2. In the address field of your browser, enter www.mywifiext.net.
A login page opens.
3. Enter your user name and password and click the LOG IN button.
The Status page displays.
4. If your browser displays the Menu icon , click it.
The extender menu displays.
5. Select Settings > Wireless.
6. In each Network Name (SSID) field, type a network name.
7. Click the SAVE button.
Your settings are saved.
Turn Off the SSID Broadcast to Create a Hidden Network
By default, the extender broadcasts its WiFi signal so that its WiFi network names (SSIDs)
are easy for you to find and connect to from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can